What's NEW at TCB?
In fact, we’re “watching” your ATM and debit card transactions – day and night – with an innovative fraud monitoring solution that protects your accounts using state-of-the-art intelligence technology and skilled fraud experts. If we detect suspicious transactions, one of our fraud specialists from FICO FRAUD will attempt to contact you right away. We’ll disable your card immediately if fraud is confirmed, and if you aren’t available, we’ll assign your card a special “watch” status until we know all is well.
Here’s how FICO FRAUD works:
- This Excellent fraud protection service is free to all users, and there is no enrollment necessary.
- When potential fraud is detected, you will receive an automatic email notification, where you can respond fraud or no fraud.
- One minute after the email, if you do not respond, you will receive a text alert, where you can respond fraud or no fraud.
- If there is no response received, you will then receive automatic phone calls to confirm or deny fraud. If fraud is confirmed or if there is a failure to authenticate your identity, you will be connected to a fraud analyst.
- It is important to remember that you NEED to respond to one of the above mentioned alert methods.
- Remember – our messages will NEVER ask for your PIN or Account Number.
The phone number for our Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. If you add this number to your phone contacts and label it “Fraud Center,” it will display on your phone whenever you get a call from this number.
If you also add the short code 32874 and label it “Fraud Center”, it will display on your phone whenever you get a text from the Fraud Center.
Should you have any questions, please contact a TCB Bank Representative
We thank you for being a valued Texas Community Bank Customer